Shop plans designed with you in mind
Resume an Application Already a Member? Log In
Individual & Family Plans
- Three plan levels to meet health and budget needs
- Access to a variety of health and wellness programs
- Choose from large to local provider networks
- $0 Medicare Advantage plans available service area wide1
- Medicare plans that fit your needs and budget
- Trusted for over 85 years — we’re here for you
for Individuals & Families
- Three plans to choose from
- Plans available at our lowest rate
- Preventive care covered at 100%
for Individuals & Families
- Plans starting at just $7
- No copay on in-network eye exams
- Discounts on glasses and contacts
- Plans for large and small groups
- Statewide or local plan coverage
- Add coverage with dental or vision
Supplemental Coverage for Individuals & Families
- Coverage for unexpected costs
- Plans for short-term medical
- Global travel insurance and coverage
Ancillary & Specialty Benefits for Businesses
- Global travel insurance benefits
- Term-life and disability insurance
- Critical illness and hospital coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I buy an Individual and Family plan?
Everyone under the age of 65 has the opportunity to purchase health insurance during the Open Enrollment Period.
Open Enrollment is from November 1 to December 15 every year for coverage starting on January 1.
You can purchase a plan outside of Open Enrollment if you have a qualifying life event. There are many things that can be considered a qualifying life event, like:
- Loss of health coverage (losing a job, turning 26, or graduating and losing a student plan)
- Turning 65 and needing to purchase a Medicare plan
- Changes to your household (having a baby, getting married or divorced, death in the family)
- Changes to your physical location (moving to a new county or ZIP Code, moving from a shelter into a home)
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- Leaving jail or prison
- Changes to your income that may affect a subsidy you qualify for
When can I buy a Medicare Plan?
You can buy a Medicare plan during the enrollment periods. You can also purchase a Medicare plan anytime you turn 65 even if it isn't during an enrollment period.
- Annual Enrollment Period is from October 15 – December 7 every year.
- Open enrollment for Medicare is from January 1 – March 31 each year.
- Medicare Supplement plans can be renewed May 1 – 31 for a June 1 start date.
Do ancillary products for groups or supplemental plans for individuals have an Open Enrollment period?
No. Employers can shop for group ancillary plans* anytime during the year and set their own enrollment periods for their employees. They can also add extra benefits (like life insurance) at any time.
Our supplemental plans for individuals and families can also be purchased at any time throughout the year and don't have an enrollment period.
*Group plans are plans that are offered through an employer.
Still have questions?