Helping You Navigate COVID-19
What You Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines are approved by the FDA using Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- North Carolina is now distributing vaccines and has entered phase one
- The vaccine will be available to the public in phases. Learn more about who is eligible to receive the vaccine first.
- The vaccine is available at no cost to all our members
Resources for Members
- Virtual and over-the-phone doctor's visits are covered (telehealth)
- Updated member coverage and benefits
- Early prescription refills and no refill limits
Resources for Providers
- Use virtual care for patients when possible
- No prior review for COVID-19 tests and care
- Faster claim processing and payments
Read more about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and managing your health during a global pandemic.
While social distancing has been a definite adjustment, we’ve seen it bring a lot of good. We’ve heard countless stories of the helpful neighbor buying groceries for their elderly friends, citizens sewing cloth masks to share with high-risk populations and people donating food.
As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, there is a lot of uncertainty about the crisis. With so much new information surfacing and new articles being shared online – which seem to give different advice every hour – it can be difficult to be sure that what you’re reading is true.