Helping people understand health care is our business. Where do you fit in?
Our front-line team of caring professionals supports the acquisition and retention of our members in all phases of the sales to enrollment process.
- Perform Analysis & Reporting
- Manage Commission Processing
- Support Robust Producer (Agent) Programs
Our team ensures we speak with compassion and consistency in all our messaging. Protecting our reputation for quality, trustworthiness and stability is hard work, but so rewarding.
- Conduct Public Relations & New Media Engagement
- Create Executive & Sales Communications
- Produce Tools, Strategies & News Resources
Where else can you play with innovative ideas and deliver products that support better health for millions of people? Strategic thinkers wanted.
- Advise Senior Leaders
- Design New Health Plans & Services
- Identify Features & Benefits for Customers
Brand Strategy & Activation
When your job is to advocate for consumers and help companies improve their employees' health, you know your work has real meaning.
- Conduct Consumer & Industry Research
- Educate the Enterprise on Consumer Impact
- Activate Brand Regulations, Naming Architecture & Co-Branding Guardrails
Creative Strategy & Digital Experience
Content creators from writers to strategists to designers and architects guide the creative direction of our best-in-class consumer experience.
- Deliver Cross-Channel Campaigns
- Develop User-Centered Online Experiences
- Manage Styles for All Brand Expressions
Our work shapes the overarching "One Voice" of Blue Cross NC and ensures all touch points are on-brand and consistent to amplify our unique voice.
- Develop Communication Strategies that Leverage Data
- Guide Creative Workflow, Resources & Schedules
- Manage Events, Experiential & Sports Marketing
Community & Diversity Engagement
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of everyone, not just our members. The CDE team is the connector between mission, values and community.
- Promote and Build Community Impact
- Define and Ensure Corporate Citizenship
- Create Employee Engagement Opportunities
Want to help transform health care for millions of people?
This is the place where creativity and meaning come together.
We don't just sell insurance.
We create marketing that helps members understand what it means to Live Fearless
Our "Live Fearless" campaign is about being secure enough to take an emotional leap, rather than pushing oneself physically or recklessly. For different people, this manifests itself in a variety of ways.
We give back by supporting NC communities when it really counts: Kaboom! Build Week 2019
When Hurricane Florence struck the coast of North Carolina, causing severe flooding and devastation for thousands of families, hundreds of Blue Cross NC employees came together to help them rebuild their lives.
"After a natural disaster, it's important to invest in play and playgrounds because it brings back a sense of normalcy."
- Patrick Conway, President and CEO
"We take our work seriously, but not ourselves! It's our culture to collaborate and have fun. From our CEO to our newest intern, it's all about relationship building. No one gets it done by themselves.
Kim Jansen, Sr Marketing Communications Specialist