We held another installment of our “Virtual Rounds: COVID-19” series on September 20, 2021. Given the nature of the pandemic, policies have been evolving and have required updating, which is why we are unable to post the audio of the webinar. However, you can download the updated FAQs and slides from the session to review the updates we provided, which included:
- Use of code 99401 for COVID-19 vaccine counseling
- Coding guidance for counseling unvaccinated members
- At-home vaccine providers
- Provider education and coverage of COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies
- General coding/claims reminders
- In-network lab updates
Save the Date: Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1 p.m. – Virtual Rounds
Sign up for the Monday, October 18, edition of Virtual Rounds.
Please note that we have been experiencing a high volume of inquiries. Most questions can be answered through the materials that have already been posted or are now updated with more complete information. If you have questions, we ask that you first review the resources on our dedicated coronavirus site for providers at www.bluecrossnc.com/coronavirus-providers.
If you cannot find answers there, please use the following:
- For general questions: Call the Provider Blue Line at 800-214-4844 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays. We also encourage you to join us during a future “Virtual Rounds” session.
- For questions about FEP or other Blues plans: Visit the FEP website or the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association website.