On Monday, September 20, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) is hosting a "Virtual Rounds" webinar to help providers with their response to COVID-19. This webinar and any upcoming sessions will take place on the third Monday of each month from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST unless otherwise noted.
During Virtual Rounds, we will answer questions about our measures to support providers and members through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Save the Date: Monday, September 20, 2021 at 1 p.m. – Virtual Rounds
Sign up for the Monday, September 20, edition of Virtual Rounds.
Current topics of discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Use of code 99401 for COVID-19 vaccine counseling
- Provider education and coverage of COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies
- Coverage and coding of booster shots
- Details on the Delta variant of COVID-19
Appearing will be:
- Janet McCauley, MD, Sr. Medical Director
- Larry Wu, MD, Medical Director
- Glenna Mcmenamin, Sr. Business Application Analyst
- Scott Lewis, Sr. Program Manager
You'll need to register to attend Virtual Rounds. We'll provide registration information before each session.
Please sign up for the September 20 webinar by using this form.
Please be sure to visit our dedicated provider coronavirus page at www.bluecrossnc.com/coronavirus-providers. There, you'll find details on benefit and policy changes, clinical scenarios to help you think through your approach and an overview of coverage of members by plan type. You can also subscribe to our Provider News eBriefs to get real-time provider updates.