We’ll be doing website maintenance on Sunday from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m. The Blue Connect website may be unavailable during maintenance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) Equal Employment Opportunity efforts are in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Our company maintains a work environment that provides all individuals the opportunity to work free from discrimination and harassment based on:
- National origin
- Marital status
- Qualified Vietnam-era, special-disabled veteran, or other veteran status
- Physical or mental disability (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Age (as protected by the Age Discrimination in Employment Act)
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.
The business activities protected by EEO include, but are not limited to:
- Work assignments, promotion, transfer, or demotion
- Recruitment and employment
- Displacement, lay-off, recall, or termination of employment
- Training or educational assistance
- Social and recreational programs
- Benefits, wages, and other forms of compensation