Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) EEO efforts are in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Our company maintains a work environment that provides all individuals the opportunity to work free from discrimination and harassment based on:
- National origin
- Marital status
- Qualified Vietnam-era, special-disabled veteran or other veteran status
- Physical or mental disability (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Age (as protected by the Age Discrimination in Employment Act)
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law
The business activities protected by EEO include, but are not limited to:
- Work assignments, promotion, transfer or demotion
- Recruitment and employment
- Displacement, lay-off, recall or termination of employment
- Training or educational assistance
- Social and recreational programs
- Benefits, wages and other forms of compensation
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its health programs and activities. Learn more about our non-discrimination policy and no-cost services available to you.
© 2023 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina. ®, SM Marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans. All other marks and names are property of their respective owners. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.