Our new Charlotte location is officially open!
We look forward to seeing you here.
- Get help picking the best plan for your needs.
- Speak with experts about your health care questions or concerns, issues with billing, claims and more.
- Attend informational sessions to learn more about our plans.
- Work with experts to learn how to use your health benefits and see which preventive care services your plan covers at no cost.
- Attend wellness and nutrition education classes.
- Participate in community service events to give back to your area.
- Sign up for interactive classes like yoga, group fitness and bingo.
Plans designed for you
Members get access to a host of tools, resources and rewards to get the most out of their coverage.
Coverage options for individuals and families.
Coverage options if you're over 65.
Coverage options for businesses of all sizes.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) offers several decision-support tools to aid you in making decisions around your health care experience. These tools are offered for your convenience and should be used only as reference tools. You should consult your own legal counsel, tax advisor or personal physician as applicable throughout your health care experience.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its health programs and activities. Learn more about our non-discrimination policy and no-cost services available to you.
© 2024 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina. ®, SM Marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans. All other marks and names are property of their respective owners. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.