Slow-Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
This classic, cheesy and slightly spicy dip is sure to become a crowd pleaser! It’s so easy to prepare using your slow cooker to do the work for you.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry or 1 pound fresh spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- ½ cup shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cups sliced vegetables, such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers
- 16 slices whole-wheat baguette ( ½ inch thick), toasted
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir and serve with sliced vegetables and baguette slices.