Roasted Baby Bok Choy
A great side dish to accompany any main protein, the light bok choy will take on the flavors of garlic, lemon and tarragon to create a unique flavor that will wake up your taste buds.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 4 heads baby bok choy, (1¼ pounds), trimmed, leaves separated
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss bok choy, oil, garlic and salt in a roasting pan.
- Roast on lowest rack, stirring twice, until wilted and tender-crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Whisk lemon zest, juice, tarragon, mirin and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the roasted bok choy.