Enjoy the great taste of roasted fresh veggies with this fast and easy recipe that adds the richness of parmesan cheese.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 small zucchini (about 1 pound total), sliced diagonally into ¼ inch slices
- ⅓ cup shaved parmesan cheese, large pieces broken in half
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread zucchini in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan. Drizzle with the oil mixture.
- Bake at 425°F until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.