Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Better than buffalo wings, roasted cauliflower offers more fiber and just 66 calories per serving and still pairs well with your favorite ranch or bleu cheese dressing.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes 9 half cup servings
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, butter, and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes.