We’ll be doing website maintenance on Sunday from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m. The Blue Connect website may be unavailable during maintenance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) encourages facilities offering residential, inpatient, outpatient, and opioid treatment programs to take part in a Treatment Facility Survey conducted by Shatterproof and their data analytics partner, RTI International (RTI).
- Blue Cross NC asks specialty addiction treatment facilities to please respond by December 17, 2019.
- The survey collects responses about facilities’ staff, services and medications offered, and internal policies and procedures.
- It should take between 30 minutes and two-and-a-half hours to complete, depending on the number of levels of care available at your facility.
- Anyone knowledgeable about your facility may respond, though we recommend the individual most familiar with the services provided by your facility, such as a clinical or program director.
- The survey requires an attestation from your facility's CEO, or similar, before submitting.
- Following the submission, you have two weeks to change your response or correct any errors.
- Participants' responses will be used to populate the ATLAS online quality measurement system for addiction treatment programs, available to the public starting next year.
- About Shatterproof:
- Shatterproof is a national non-profit dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families, and creating a universal standard of care for addiction.
- Their work helps give patients and families a way to better identify high-quality treatment options for substance use disorders.
- For more information about Shatterproof and the ATLAS initiative, please click here.