Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) encourages facilities offering residential, inpatient, outpatient, and opioid treatment programs to take part in a Treatment Facility Survey conducted by Shatterproof and their data analytics partner, RTI International (RTI).
- Blue Cross NC asks specialty addiction treatment facilities to please respond by December 17, 2019.
- The survey collects responses about facilities’ staff, services and medications offered, and internal policies and procedures.
- It should take between 30 minutes and two-and-a-half hours to complete, depending on the number of levels of care available at your facility.
- Anyone knowledgeable about your facility may respond, though we recommend the individual most familiar with the services provided by your facility, such as a clinical or program director.
- The survey requires an attestation from your facility's CEO, or similar, before submitting.
- Following the submission, you have two weeks to change your response or correct any errors.
- Participants' responses will be used to populate the ATLAS online quality measurement system for addiction treatment programs, available to the public starting next year.
- About Shatterproof:
- Shatterproof is a national non-profit dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families, and creating a universal standard of care for addiction.
- Their work helps give patients and families a way to better identify high-quality treatment options for substance use disorders.
- For more information about Shatterproof and the ATLAS initiative, please click here.