To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question-and-answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
This month’s topic is "Recognizing the Importance of Precise Coding for Acute Conditions."
Learn to avoid common ICD-10-CM mistakes when coding for fractures, strokes, and acute respiratory conditions, including COVID-19. You’ll also learn about CMS guidance on telehealth to support practices in this challenging time.
Dates and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- May 19: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- May 21: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
NEW Webinar Access Instructions:
- Go to https://pulse8.zoom.us/
- Select Public Event List
- Use the calendar icon to select the date of the webinar
- Click Register
- Fill in all required fields
- Click Register
After the webinar, be sure to complete the survey for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
Risk Adjustment at Blue Cross NC
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members. Risk adjustment relies on providers performing accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual health conditions of their patients.
- If you have questions or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
- Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.