We’ll be doing website maintenance on Sunday from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m. The Blue Connect website may be unavailable during maintenance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question-and-answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
This month’s topic is Kidney Disease.
Learn to correctly code and document the stages of chronic kidney disease (CKD) through End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), kidney transplant status, dialysis, and the many conditions that may arise from CKD, such as hypertension, congestive heart failure, and anemia.
Dates and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, December 17: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Thursday, December 19: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
Webinar Access Instructions:
- Go to https://pulse8.webex.com
- Select the Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding Series program
- Check the box to the left of any session date and time you are interested in attending
- Click Register
- Fill in all required fields
- Click Submit
Risk Adjustment at Blue Cross NC
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members. Risk adjustment relies on providers performing accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual health conditions of their patients.
- If you have questions, or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
- Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.