Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education efforts regarding risk adjustment for our members with benefit plans purchased via Blue Cross NC.
The process of risk adjustment relies on providers to perform accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the complete health condition(s) of each individual patient annually.
To raise awareness about the risk adjustment process for our members, Pulse8 is offering monthly hour-long webinars, followed by a question and answer session. Topics will rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding: Successful and Meaningful Gap Closure
Discover how to identify both coding and documentation and quality gaps for Affordable Care Act (ACA) commercial and Medicare patients. We will also provide an in-depth demonstration of Pulse8’s provider tools, designed to address open chronic condition gaps at the member level.
Dates and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, February 21: 12:30 pm session or 5:30 pm session
- Thursday, February 23: 8:30 am session or 12:30 pm session
Webinar Access Instructions:
Send an email to ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com with the following information:
- Subject: Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding: Successful and Meaningful Gap Closure
- Message: The date and time of the session you choose
- Once we receive your request, we will send you a WebEx invitation with login information for the session you requested. When it’s time to join the webinar, you will not need to create a WebEx account. You can simply sign in as a guest with your name and email address.
If you have any questions or are unable to attend one of the sessions listed above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.