To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question-and-answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
This month’s topic is “All About Hormones: How to Correctly Document and Code for Endocrine Disorders.”
You’ll learn how to properly code for conditions that affect the endocrine system, including diabetes, hypothyroidism, and other common endocrine disorders.
Dates and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, June 23: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Thursday, June 25: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
NEW Webinar Access Instructions:
- Go to https://pulse8.zoom.us/
- Select Public Event List
- Use the calendar icon to select the date of the webinar
- Click Register
- Fill in all required fields
- Click Submit
Risk Adjustment at Blue Cross NC
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members. Risk adjustment relies on providers performing accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual health conditions of their patients.
- If you have questions or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
- Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.