We’ll be doing website maintenance on Sunday from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m. The Blue Connect website may be unavailable during maintenance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Join us for the next Point of Care speaker series on Wednesday, January 22. The session will feature Keynote Speaker Dr. Leana Wen.
About the event
- The session will take place from 8:45 am to 10:15 am on Wednesday, January 22.
- You can register to attend in person at the Fuqua School of Business or via webcast.
- The event is open to the public. Please forward the information to those that might be interested in attending - and fee free to promote it through your social media channels.
- The session is sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) and Duke-Margolis.
- Please see the details below about the topics that will be discussed, and information on Dr. Wen.
|About the Session||
Moving the Needle for the Public's Health: Innovative Approaches to Improving Health and Advancing Equity
|About the Speaker||
Leana S. Wen, M.D., M.Sc. FAAEM
About the Point of Care Speaker Series
This is a monthly speaker series that provides a national stage for thought leaders in health care delivery, payment, and reform to share their ideas, discuss new approaches, and comment on emerging health reforms. The series is sponsored by Duke-Margolis and Blue Cross NC.