Get creative with toppings and serve this to your kids as a healthy lunchbox item. Let kids decide what toppings to add. Try broccoli and mushrooms or slices of deli ham and canned pineapple chunks.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- ½ of a 100% whole wheat sandwich thin
- 1 tablespoon canned pizza sauce
- ¼ cup thinly sliced zucchini
- ¼ cup sliced Roma tomato
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread sandwich thin half with pizza sauce. Arrange zucchini and tomato slices on top of sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until heated through and the cheese starts to melt. Refrigerate
- Serve cold with some fun sides such as blueberries and baby carrots.