We'll be completing scheduled maintenance beginning Saturday at 10 p.m. continuing through Sunday afternoon. Blue Connect may be unavailable during this time.
Enjoy the great taste of roasted fresh veggies with this fast and easy recipe that adds the richness of Parmesan cheese.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 small zucchinis (about 1 pound total), sliced diagonally into ¼ inch slices
- ⅓ cup shaved Parmesan cheese, large pieces broken in half
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread zucchini in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Drizzle with the oil mixture.
- Bake at 425°F until tender, 25–30 minutes.
- Serve hot.