We'll be doing website maintenance from Friday at 6 p.m. until Sunday at 8 p.m. Some areas of the Blue Connect website may be unavailable during maintenance. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Get Answers Now
Call Health Line Blue — 24/7
Health Line Blue's nurses can help.
Fever? Cuts? Ear infection? Even diabetes or prescriptions.
We're just a phone call away — 24/7.
And Health Line Blue is free for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina members.
You can quickly find our number on the back of your member ID card.
Save time and money.
Simply call 1-877-477-2424, and we can:
- Help you decide where to get care when you need it
- Answer questions until you can see your doctor
- Answer questions about your medications
- Give you information to make better health care decisions
On the go:
- The Health Line Blue number is printed on the back of your member ID card
- Add 1-877-477-2424 to your mobile contact list today!